Skip to main content

Bunny and the Lion


The name of the story is Bunny and the Lion Once upon a time in a jungle lived a Lion He was the king of the jungle He was very strong and powerful He used to say everyone that he is strong and big He use to rule on every animal in that jungle. 



 One day a small Bunny came there Who are you? asked the Lion to the Bunny He said I am a Bunny Those who will try to rule me I will break his leg Those who will try to rule me I will break his leg The Lion said I am the King I will rule on you, what will you do to me. 

The Bunny said, you are not the king of this jungle There is one another Lion in that nearby well He is very powerful than you Every one considers that lion as the king of the jungle The Lion said let us go and see who is more powerful than me.



 The Bunny said "I will show you where is another lion. Come along with me" Both of them came near the well Bunny said to the lion just bend down and see the another lion The lion saw inside the well.



There he saw another lion which was his own reflection in the water The lion asked "Who is there" Echo came from inside the well " Who is there" The Lion replied "I am the king of this jungle" Again an echo came from inside the well "I am the king of this jungle The lion replied " I am very brave" Again an echo came "I am very brave" Lion replied "I will fight with you" Again a echo came "I will fight with you" Than the Bunny laughed and said the lion to jump inside the well and fight with that another lion. 



So the lion jumped inside the well But there was no lion inside the well But his leg got fractured while jumping in the well Than the Bunny said I am the Bunny I am the Bunny Those who will try to rule me I will break his leg Those who will try to rule me I will break his leg This is how our story ends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mischievous Boy

Now  i'll  tell you story of a really mischievous fellow Name of that mischievous boy was  Ganu  Name of the  Ganu's  village was  Mangaon  in this  Mangaon  village there have been many small kids playing , All were  Ganu's  friends But this  Ganu's  father use to ask  Ganu  to require all the sheep for grazing He use to order  Ganu  to require all the sheep and move to jungle Let all the sheep have grass and you are taking care of them and keep a watch on them alternatively at some point a wolf will come and eat our sheep So  Ganu  keep proper watch on them.   So poor  Ganu  had to prevent playing and take all the sheep for grazing There was a stone on which he use to sit down there He wasn't able to find out what should he do sitting there because none of his friends were there  there  was nobody to play and speak to him than what should he do He use to get bor...

Cunning Fox and Smart Heron

The name of the story is Cunning Fox and Smart Heron Once upon a time there was a Fox and a Heron,  they  both were very good friends with each other but it was a different kind of friendship they made a lot of fun of each other.   One day what happened The Fox said to the Heron Oh Heron! Oh, Heron! Today you please come to my home for lunch Heron accepted the invitation of the Fox Both of them went to Fox's house to have their lunch.   The Fox had made Kheer which he had served in a plate And he said to the Heron to start having the Kheer Even I will start having my food The Fox started licking the Kheer Heron's beak was long So he could not have more Kheer and he remained hungry Fox looked at the Heron and laughed at him Oh! My friend Heron How is the food, did you have it sufficiently Heron was hungry, but he was smart too. He said Yes, my stomach is full Now you come to my house tomorrow to have food Fox agreed to it and said today you had your food at my home to...